Wax on Wednesdays Cold Wax Fun !


The weather has finally warmed and spring may just leap right into summer it seems. 
My studios are located in the old Herschede Clock Company/ later the Hamilton Tayloring  building in Cincinnati Ohio built in 1913. One of the drawbacks about being in an old factory is that there is no central air conditioning :) 
This is also an opportunity to explore when the weather becomes to warm to plug in griddles and heat guns. 
Cold wax is a medium that can be used with all of the same pigments I use in encaustic or hot wax painting. In this weeks video I show some of my loose landscape approaches and in the coming weeks I will be showing some fun tools and effects that can be explored with cold wax ! 




Supplies I used this week :





Around  the Cincinnati area ?

Join me for some art and fun at:

Art Around the Park Gallery
solo exhibit
1051 South Fort Thomas Ave
Fort Thomas KY
Friday June 7 -Sun June 9

I am excited to be showing some  new works at this gallery show !








If would like to view the video directly on the Youtube channel click
HERE 
 Blessings,
Shari 


Popular Posts