Wax on Wednesdays Shellac , Walnut Ink , and Finger Painting !



My paintings often have tinted shellac applied in contrasting colors with my other pigments. This week I decided to use one of my favorite things lately which is natural Walnut ink. 

 I am also using one of my very favorite tools for
 blending my oil paint sticks onto the encaustic surface , my fingers :) 

The supplies I used this week : 


v


Join me for my 15th online workshop , "Encausticology 101"
Beginning September 21, 2017
This is the very last week to receive the 
Early Bird Discounted Price 
of 79.00for the workshop.
Regular price after July 16 is 95.00. 
For details and to register click on the photo below . 
Full section of the workshop devoted to shellac burn :)


The Wax on Wednesdays Project group has Wonderful artists in all stages of their encaustic journeys sharing there own work from Wax on Wednesdays projects . You can ask questions , share photos, and there is an extra Wax on Wednesdays video each month Exclusive to just  the project group , + giveaways and more !
Now through July 16, 2017 only 
the Wax on Wednesdays Project Group is 24.99 for a one year subscription . 
Regular subscription price is 35.99. 
For mor the details for the group and to subscribe click 





To see the video directly on the Youtube channel click "HERE" 

Blessings to you,
Shari 



Popular Posts